Frequently Asked Questions
- Refer your friends to play on the site. For each referral who becomes an active player, you will be given a bonus of 5,000 game points.
- Play more games to gain more XP so you can level up. Everytime you level up, you will be given bonus game points which increases per level (max of 5,000 game points per level up).
- Wait until your balance reaches below 20 points. Any of the bingo games will automatically detect this and give you additional game points so you can still continue playing.
Note that BingoGems.co.uk is just a personal web site of mine (the site owner), done at my spare time only. The site is more like a repository of all my game projects. It is not managed by any company, and it is actually a one-man effort, so the site is not really commercial in nature.
- Play any of the bingo games, it's as simple as that! If you don't win, you will still be given bonus XP for playing. For Spin Bingo, the XP is based on your final score. For the other bingo games, the XP is based on half your cards' average to-go counts.
- If you win the game, you will be given a bonus XP of at least 40 (more depending on your ranking and the number of players). If you win the jackpot, the bonus XP is at least 250.
- Play consecutive games. As long as you don't skip any single game (and you don't transfer rooms), you will be given bonus XP that increases after each consecutive game played. This is awarded as soon as you join the next game (min of 5, max of 20 bonus XP per game).
XP, on the other hand, allows you to level up, which gives you more player benefits.
You start with Level 1 and 0 XP for each bingo game. You have separate levels and XP counts for each bingo game.
- More bingo game rooms to choose from, including the ability to play more than 6 bingo cards at a time (except Spin Bingo). Note that each game room still imposes a maximum number of bingo cards to be played, in the spirit of fair gameplay.
- More available items that can be bought to customize your player avatar.
- Everytime you level up, you will be given bonus game points which increases per level (max of 5,000 game points per level up).
- More choices of dabbers and card colors, increasing with your player level in any particular bingo game.
- More available smileys/emoticons to use in chat. As you level up (from any bingo game), the number of smileys/emoticons allowed will also increase.
Having said that, it doesn't mean that I am just ignoring all your e-mails. I do read ALL e-mails that I receive, and when I have time, I also respond to a few. Sometimes I also discuss general issues or topics of interest in the Blog section.
Please don't feel bad if your e-mail has not been answered. Rest assured that ALL your reported game issues, comments, suggestions etc are being noted, and if necessary will be acted upon in due time. Many of the changes I am doing on the site are actually based on player feedbacks.
You can also follow me on Twitter (note: this is experimental, but I might be able to check messages there more often):